Wednesday, October 15, 2008

good bye note......

The last poem was pretty heavy and I am certain most people didn’t get it, but then the thing being talked about was a bit esoteric, and there was not just one thing that was being talked about,i wont pretend to be an Eliot, but it was meant for people who know me real well, sadly there don’t seem to be many, I thought it would answer a lot of questions, but the very people I sought to answer raised too many questions, very few right ones at that too, the fact that they didnt give a jack is probably going to take some time to sink in, so I have vowed to keep poetry simple, and my answers direct, at least for the time being(also this seconds up as a convenient excuse for the lameness of the verse that is about to torment you, thankfully for you it is very short). and darshana dont worry, this is not the illusive piece of poetry i was expecting to woo chicks with, its something i concocted 20 mins back, that ones still in the pipeline. Also this is the last post for some time to come, have a few books I want to finish before the vacation ends, some other shit that needs to be put in place, adios. This one goes out to that grade four poet in me who could never be :).

WHEN WISHES COME TRUE....

Sometimes I wish, whatever I wish would be,

That the world would actually be the way I see,

Be that love, lust or the journey to the crest,

This unending quest for utopia would come to a rest,

All this by just putting my mind to the test!!


But then the only dreams I will see would be the ones when I slept,

But then wouldn’t one mans paradise be another’s tempters nest?

Would there be anything else left for me to quest?

Wouldn’t the whole purpose of life be laid to rest?

Perhaps what is, is for the best.


No comments: