Thursday, October 16, 2008

ok, even though I said good bye for a while in the last post, my bad poetry writing spree seems to be at its prolific best(DAMN!!), so couldn’t resist slipping in this one.


SOME QUESTIONS UNANSWERED…

Why do we cling on to some ties, while others hit the dirt?
Why is it that the more it hurts, the harder it is to cut?
Why are some wounds left uncared for, while others are swiftly wound up?
Why does the bleeding heart, misguide the gullible mind?
Unconditional is a precondition, but is unilateral one?
No matter how many seasons pass, why doesn’t time?
No matter how much the pain may ease, why does it never cease?
Am I to know no joy or respite, all efforts despite?
Why do I subject my self to such a masochistic plight?


P.S – 1) the reader might feel that he is being subjected to a masochistic plight of his own, my apologies, hope a poem comes out of it :).

2) The poem referred to in the previous post is Chasing rainbows, not this, didn’t want any confusion to arise, though I cannot possibly see how that is possible.



No comments: